If you are selling a home in Clearwater Beach, or the surrounding area, you’ll want to know about the facts below, and “what buyers want?”. Are you interviewing a real estate agent to sell your home? If so, you’ll probably want to ask them how their online presence and marketing plans address these issues.
The Rich & Cindy Team approach to selling homes is optimized to address how buyers are shopping for homes in today’s market. Please call us at 800-964-9841 for a free, no obligation, no hassle consultation. We’ll also tell you about our guaranteed “no hassle” listing philosophy. What buyers want:
Key Findings From The 2012 National Association of Rearltors Profile of Home Buyers*
- First Step in the Home Buying Process — 41% of home buyers looked online for properties for sale as their first step in the home buying process
- Use of the Internet — 90% of buyers used the Internet at some point in the home buying process
- More Buyers are Using Search Tools – Real estate related Google searches have grown 253% in the past 4 years. 69% begin their search with a local term.
- Where Buyers Found the Home They Purchased – 47% or almost half of buyer found the home they purchased on the Internet
- What Website Features do Buyer find Very Useful?
- 84% Photos
- 79% Detailed information about the property
- 45% Virtual Tours
- What Buyers Use Video For
- 86% Find out more about a specific community
- 70% Tour inside of home
- Three Most Used Websites in Home Search
- 54% Multiple Listing Service
- 51% Realtor.com
- 47% Real estate agent website
* Source: 2012 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
Key Takeaways Based on What Buyers Want
To get the best price for a home, and to sell it in the shortest time, you need the most exposure you can get on the Internet. This should include great photographs, a Virtual Tour, an Video to attract buyers to your home. Search Engine Optimization is also growing in importance and the right “keywords” can help your property get found.
Please call us at 800-964-9841 or fill out the contact form if you are interested in selling a home in Sand Key or the surrounding area and would like to know more about the importance of a great marketing program for your home, and what buyers want.
The Rich & Cindy Team